[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Under Windows Vista installed driver always was the original Microsoft driver and doesn’t support the “Stereo Mix” input. To install Realtek driver:
- Download the newest driver from Realtek
- Unzip it in a directory
- Go again int the driver tab of the propreties, of your sound card.
- Chose to update the driver.
- Show to Windows the path to the correct Vista directory driver (in the directory you previousely unzipped).
- The driver is then installed. Control that that is OK by controling the pilot provider name.
- Now, the “Stereo Mixer” should be present in the record options.